When you need financing, it’s important to find a lender you can trust. This is especially true during challenging times when a working capital loan can provide you with financial peace of mind. Lenders who prioritize your needs—like BHG Financial—understand the challenges you’re facing and can help you capitalize on the opportunities you’re pursuing.
How can you be sure that your financial partner has your back? Here’s what to look for:
1. They listen to your needs and answer your questions
Taking out a loan is a significant financial decision. If your lender doesn’t start the process by learning about your specific financial goals, there’s no way to know if you’re getting the solution you need. They should also be forthcoming and transparent in answering any questions about their loan products and processes.
2. They have experience serving customers like you
A lender who truly cares about helping you won’t waste your time. They should have a keen understanding of the value of your time as a professional and have the flexibility to work efficiently within the requirements of your schedule.
Additionally, a lender who has served tens of thousands of professionals like you can help you navigate the application process with ease, providing a faster, hassle-free experience.
3. Their products are designed to support your goals
Professionals seek working capital for a variety of reasons, and a reputable lender will offer a quality product to help you achieve those goals. Working capital should improve and strengthen your financial position, and this is only possible if your loan is specifically designed to support you, not hinder you.
Here are some key features to look for:
- Extended loan terms: The longer you have to pay off your loan, the lower your monthly payment will be. That means more cash in your pocket at the end of each month so that you can handle unexpected expenses or cover other operational costs.
- Large loan amounts: Professionals often need higher loan amounts to achieve their business goals. You shouldn’t have to work with multiple lenders simultaneously to get the full amount you need; the right partner has the capital to fund you in one stop.
- No personal collateral requirements: As a professional, you’ve worked hard to get where you are. Your credibility and earning potential should count for something when you’re applying for a loan, which is why a quality lender won’t ask you to secure your loan with personal collateral.
- No impact on personal credit: You shouldn’t be punished for working to improve your financial standing. A lender who’s looking out for you will do a soft credit pull instead of a hard one, meaning it won’t negatively impact your credit score to apply for a loan.
- Fast approval and funding: Especially in today’s economy, you don’t have time to wait. Look for a lender who puts a premium on speed, so you can get approved—and funded—fast.
From your first point of contact, a lender who has your back prioritizes your needs at every step of the loan process. That’s what you can expect when you partner with BHG Financial.
Our business loans go up to $250K* with funding in as few as 3 days* and repayment terms extended to 12 years,* providing you with affordably low monthly payments. We do not require personal collateral, and there’s no impact on your personal credit score when you apply for or receive a business loan.
To learn more about BHG Financial and how we’ve got your back with loan solutions that are designed for your success, call our team today at 866.280.5476 or try our free Payment Estimator to see how low your monthly payment could be.
*Terms subject to credit approval upon completion of application. Loan sizes and interest rates vary and are determined by applicant’s credit profile. Call for complete program details. For California residents: Consumer and commercial loans are made or arranged pursuant to the California Financing Law, License No. 603-G493.